This is a free NHS Service that involves a private consultation with a Pharmacist, it is designed to provide patients with more information about their medication and check that it is being taken/used properly. Each patient should have an annual review particularly those in a target group(LINK TO TARGET GROUPS) for more information about MUR click link below.
- Patients taking blood pressure medication
- Patients taking medicines for respiratory diseases such as Asthma or COPD
- Patients taking anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Patients taking medicines to thin their blood.
- Patients prescribed a medicine no longer required.
* This service is funded by the NHS In Wales